- Jersey States info on our Ramsar areas
- Where Jersey’s Ramsar is NOT up to scratch – A report on this site
- What Ramsar is about – Their official site
- Integrated coastal zone management strategy
- Marine scrutiny reports
- Jersey sea water monitoring & results
- Information on lobsters, ormers, scallops and tagged rays
- Freshwater species monitoring
- Reporting water pollution and applying for discharge permits
- Fish & Marine Resources Panel
- Aquaculture Strategy for Jersey (PDF)
- About sea lettuce (Wikipedia)
- More about sea lettuce – With some good pics
- Eating sea lettuce – No, it won’t solve the bay’s problem, but it can still benefit you!
- Blue Fish Campaign – Raising awareness of potentially polluting substances and their impact on our Island’s water environment.
Department of the Environment:
- Howard Davis Farm, La Route de la Trinité, Trinity, Jersey, JE3 5JP
- E: email@example.com
- T: 01534 441600 (+44 (0)1534 441600)
- If you have any reports/concerns, the hotline number to call is 01534 445808 – click to call; this is for Environmental Health which deals with complaints and concerns about air quality (dust) and noise. Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- For complaints and concerns about water run-off and pollution issues, you can call the Environmental Protection hotline on 01534 709535 – click to call.
Do you have any helpful/interesting links for SOSJ to share and are there others you’d like to see added that you want us to find? Please send them to us or add them in the comments box below.